President of the Russian Federation
1. Military Doctrine of the Russian Federation (hereinafter - Military Doctrine) is a system of officially adopted State views on the preparation for armed defence and armed protection of the Russian Federation.
2. The Military Doctrine, based on the analysis of military threats and military threats to the interests of the Russian Federation and its allies formulated the basic provisions of the military policy and military economic support for defence of the state.
3. The legal basis Military doctrine consists of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, generally recognized principles and international law and international treaties the Russian Federation in the field of defence, control arms and disarmament, the Federal Constitutional laws, federal laws and legal acts President of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Russian Federation.
4. The Military Doctrine takes into account the main provisions The concept of long-term socio-economic development The Russian Federation until 2020, Strategy the national security of the Russian Federation until 2020, and the relevant provisions of the Foreign Policy Concept of the Russian Federation, the Maritime Doctrine of the Russian Federation for the period until 2020, Strategy for the Development of the Arctic Zone of the Russian Federation and National Security for the period up to 2020 and other strategic documents planning.
5. The Military Doctrine reflects the commitment of the Russian Federation to use to protect national interests country and the interests of its allies military action only after exhaustion opportunities applications political, diplomatic, legal, economic, information and other instruments of non-violent nature.
6. The provisions of the Military Doctrine are specified in messages of the President of the Russian Federation to the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation and can be adjusted strategic planning in the military (military planning).
7. Implementation of the Military Doctrine is achieved by centralization of public administration in the field of defence and Security and carried out in accordance with the federal legislation, regulatory legal acts of the President the Russian Federation, the Government of the Russian Federation and federal executive bodies.
8. The Military Doctrine, the following basic concepts:
a) military security of the Russian Federation (hereinafter - military security) - a state of protection of vital important interests of the individual, society and the state from external and internal military threats associated with the use of military force or threat of violence, characterized by the absence military threat or the ability to resist it;
b) military threat - a state of interstate or domestic relations characterized a set of factors that could, under certain conditions lead to a military threat;
c) military threat - a state of interstate or domestic relations, characterized by real the possibility of a military conflict between the opposing sides, a high degree of readiness any state (group of states), separatist (Terrorist) organizations to use military force (Armed violence);
d) military conflict - shape permission interstate or intrastate conflicts with use of military force (concept covers all types armed confrontation, including large-scale, regional, local wars and armed conflicts);
e) armed conflict - armed conflict limited scale between states (international armed conflict) or the opposing sides in limits territory single State (Internal armed conflict);
f) local war - a war in which prosecuted limited military and political goals, hostilities conducted within the boundaries of the warring states and that mainly affects only the interests of these states (Territorial, economic, political and other);
g) regional war - a war involving several States of the region, a leading national or coalition armed forces, during which the parties pursue important military and political goals;
h) large-scale war - a war between coalitions States or the largest states of the world community, in which the parties pursue radical military-political purpose. Large-scale war may result escalation armed conflict, local or regional war with involving a significant number of different states regions of the world. This war will require the mobilization of all available material resources and spiritual forces of the States Parties;
i) military policy - activities of States in organization and implementation of defence and security of the Russian Federation, as well as the interests of its allies;
j) military organization (hereinafter - military organization) - a set of state and military Control of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, other troops, military formations and bodies established in the military time special units (hereinafter - the Armed Forces, other troops and organs) that constitute its basis and carrying out their activities by military means, and defence industry complex country joint which are aimed at preparing for armed defence and armed protection of the Russian Federation;
k) military planning - determining the order and methods the goals and objectives of the military organization, construction and development of the Armed Forces, other troops and bodies, their applications and comprehensive support;
l) mobilization readiness of the Russian Federation - the ability of the Armed Forces, other troops and organs of the economy State and federal authorities, public authorities of subjects of the Russian Federation, local governments and organizations to implement mobilization plans;
m) system of non-nuclear containment - complex foreign policy, military and military-technical measures aimed at preventing aggression against the Russian Federation of non-nuclear means.
9. World development at the present stage is characterized by increasing global competition, the tension in the various areas interstate and interregional interaction, values and rivalry development patterns and processes of economic instability political developments at the global and regional levels background of the complications of international relations. Occurs gradual redistribution of influence in favour of new centres economic growth and political attraction.
10. Unresolved are many regional conflicts. Is a tendency to force their resolution, in including in the regions bordering on the Russian Federation. Existing architecture (System) international Security does not provide equal security for all States.
11. There is a tendency of displacement and military threats military threats in the information space and the inner the scope of the Russian Federation. At the same time, despite the decline probability unleashed against the Russian Federation large-scale war, in some areas military dangers for the Russian Federation strengthened.
12. The main external military dangers:
a) capacity power potential Organizations North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and giving it global functions carried out in violation of international law, the approach of military infrastructure countries - members of NATO to the borders of the Russian Federation, including through further expansion of the block;
b) to destabilize the situation in individual countries and regions and undermining global and regional stability;
c) deployment (build-up) of military contingents foreign states (groups of states) in the territories States bordering on the Russian Federation and its allies, as well as in adjacent waters, including political and military pressure on the Russian Federation;
d) creation and deployment strategic systems missile defence, undermining global stability and violate the balance of forces in nuclear-missile sphere, implementation of the concept of "global strike", the intention to place weapons in space, as well as deployment of strategic non-nuclear systems, precision weapons;
e) territorial claims to the Russian Federation and its allies and interference in their internal affairs;
f) the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, missiles and missile technology;
g) violation of certain states of international arrangements, as well as failure to comply with previously concluded international treaties in the field of prohibition, restriction and reduction of armaments;
h) the use of military force in the territories of, contiguous with the Russian Federation and its allies in the violation of the Charter of the United Nations (UN) and other rules of international law; and) the presence (occurrence) foci and escalated conflicts on the territory of the states bordering the Russian Federation and its allies;
i) the growing threat of global extremism (terrorism) and its new manifestations in a lack of effective international cooperation against terrorism, the real the threat of terrorist attacks using radioactive and toxic chemical substances expansion scales transnational organized crime, especially illicit trafficking in arms and drugs;
j) the presence (occurrence) foci of ethnic and Interfaith tension, activities international armed radical groups Foreign private military companies in the areas adjacent to the state border of the Russian Federation and its boundaries allies, as well as the presence of regional conflicts, the growth of separatism and extremism in some regions of the world;
k) the use of information and communication technologies in the military-political purposes for acts contrary to international law, aimed versus sovereignty, political independence, territorial integrity of states and threatening international peace, security, global and regional stability;
l) establishment in the states contiguous with the Russian Federation regimes, including as a result of the overthrow of legitimate public authorities whose policies threatens the interests of the Russian Federation;
m) the subversive activities of special services and organizations foreign states and their coalitions against the Russian Federation.
13. The main internal military dangers:
a) activities aimed at violent change the constitutional system of the Russian Federation and destabilizing the political and social situation a country, disruption of the functioning of the state power, important government, military Objects and information infrastructure of the Russian Federation;
b) the activities of terrorist organizations and individuals those aimed at undermining the sovereignty, unity and violation territorial integrity of the Russian Federation;
c) the activities of information influence on population, especially young citizens of the country, which has to undermine the historical, spiritual and patriotic traditions in defence of the Fatherland;
d) provoking ethnic and social tension, extremism, kindling ethnic and religious hatred or enmity.
14. The main military threats:
a) sharp aggravation military-political situation (Interstate relations) and to create conditions for use of military force;
b) preventing the operation of the public and military Control of the Russian Federation, violation the functioning of its strategic nuclear forces, systems missile warning, space control space, nuclear munitions storage facilities, nuclear energy, Atomic, chemical, Pharmaceutical and medical industry and other potentially dangerous objects;
c) creation and training of illegal armed groups and their activities in the territory of the Russian Federation or in the territories of its allies;
d) a demonstration of force in the course of the exercises territory of the states bordering on the Russian Federation and its allies;
e) revitalization of the armed forces of individual states (groups of states) with carrying out partial or total mobilization, transfer of state and military Management of these countries to work in conditions of war time.
15. The nature and characteristics of modern warfare Conflict:
a) Integrated use of military force, political, economic, informational and other non-military measures nature, implemented with the extensive use of the protest potential of the population, and special operations forces;
b) massive use of weapons systems and military technology, precision, hypersonic weapons, their means electronic warfare, weapons based on new physical principles, comparable in efficiency with nuclear weapons, management information systems, and unmanned aircraft and autonomous marine vehicles controlled robotic weapons and military equipment;
c) the effect on the enemy throughout the depth of its territory simultaneously in the global information space, aerospace, land and sea;
d) selectivity and a high degree of destruction of objects, speed manoeuvre troops (forces) and the fire, the use of various mobile groups of troops (forces);
e) reducing the time parameters Training for hostilities;
f) strengthening the centralization and automation of troops and weapons as a result of the transition from a strictly vertical management system to the global network of automated management systems of troops (forces) and weapons;
g) the creation in the territories of the warring parties permanent war zone;
h) participation in hostilities irregular armed groups and private military companies;
i) the use of indirect and asymmetric methods Action;
j) the use of externally funded and run political forces and social movements.
16. Nuclear weapons will remain an important factor prevent nuclear war and conflict military conflicts with the use of conventional weapons (Large-scale war, regional war).
17. The main tasks of the military policy of the Russian Federation shall be determined by the President of the Russian Federation Under federal law, the Strategy the national security of the Russian Federation until 2020 and Military doctrine.
18. The military policy of the Russian Federation aimed at restraint and prevention military conflict improvement of military organization, forms and methods use of the Armed Forces, other troops and bodies increase mobilization readiness in order to ensure defence and security of the Russian Federation, as well as the interests of its allies.
19. Russian Federation provides constant readiness of the Armed Forces, other forces and agencies to deterrence and prevention of military conflicts, to armed protection of the Russian Federation and its allies in the accordance with international law and international treaties of the Russian Federation.
20. Non-nuclear military conflict, as well as any another military conflict, as the basis of military policy The Russian Federation.
21. The main tasks of the Russian Federation to contain and the prevention of armed conflicts:
a) evaluation and prediction of the military-political the situation on the global and regional level, as well as the state of bilateral relations in the military-political sphere with the use of modern technical means and information technology;
b) to neutralize possible military dangers and military threat to the political, diplomatic and other non-military means;
c) maintaining global and regional stability and nuclear deterrence potential at an adequate level;
d) the maintenance of the Armed Forces, other troops and bodies given degree of readiness for combat use;
e) the maintenance of mobilization readiness of the economy The Russian Federation, the state authorities, local governments and organizations in accordance with established areas at the level necessary to ensure solving problems in wartime;
f) combining the efforts of the state, society and the individual to Protection of the Russian Federation, the development and implementation of measures directed to increase efficiency military patriotic education of citizens of the Russian Federation and training for military service;
g) expanding the range of partners and development cooperation with them on the basis of common interests in the field of strengthening international security in accordance with the provisions of the UN Charter, the generally recognized principles and international law and international treaties Russian Federation expansion interaction with States - members of the BRICS (Federal Republic of Brazil, the Russian Federation, the Republic of India, China The People's Republic and the Republic of South Africa);
h) strengthening the collective security system in the framework of Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) and increasing its capacity, strengthen cooperation in the field of international security within the framework of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) and the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), the interaction with the Republic of Abkhazia and the Republic of South Ossetia in order to ensure joint defence and security, maintaining equal dialogue in European security with the European Union and NATO, helping build the Asia-Pacific region a new security model based on collective non-aligned basis;
i) compliance with international treaties of the Russian Federation for the reduction and limitation of nuclear missile weapons;
j) the conclusion and implementation of agreements in the field of control conventional arms, as well as measures to strengthen mutual trust;
k) forming a mechanisms mutually beneficial bilateral and multilateral collaboration in Countering likely missile threats, including at the need for the establishment of joint missile defence with equal participation of Russia;
l) countering attempts by individual states (groups States) to achieve military superiority by deploying strategic missile defence systems, placing arms in space deployment strategic conventional precision weapon systems;
m) an international treaty on the prevention of deployment in space of any weapons;
n) coordination within the UN regulatory elements regulation Safe implementation space activities, including security operations in outer space in their general technical understanding;
o) strengthening the capacity of the Russian Federation in the field of monitoring of objects and events in the near-Earth space, including a mechanism for international cooperation in this area;
p) participation in international peacekeeping activities, including under the auspices of the UN and within the framework of cooperation with international (regional) organizations;
q) the development and adoption of an international mechanism monitoring compliance with the Convention on the Prohibition of the Development, production and Stockpiling of Bacteriological (Biological) Toxin Weapons and on Their Destruction;
r) participate in the fight against international terrorism;
s) creating conditions for a reduction in the risk use of information and communication technologies in the military and political goals for action, contrary to international law, against sovereignty, political independence, territorial integrity states and representing threat international peace, security, global and regional stability.
22. The Russian Federation considers it lawful to utilize Armed Forces and other troops and bodies to repel aggression against it and (or) its allies, and maintaining (recovery) the world to address the UN Security Council and other structures collective security, and to ensure the protection of their citizens living outside the Russian Federation, accordance with generally recognized principles and norms international law and international treaties of the Russian Federation.
23. The use of the Armed Forces, other troops and bodies peacetime by the decision of the President of the Russian Federation in order established Federal legislation. In this case, the use of the Armed Forces, other Troops and organs performed strongly, focused and integrated on the basis of early and ongoing analysis of the current military-political and military-strategic situation.
24. Russian Federation views armed an attack on the state - the Union State or any activities with the use of military force against it as an act of aggression against the Union State and implement responses action.
25. The Russian Federation considers armed an attack on the state - a member of the CSTO as an aggression against all states - CSTO members and will take place in this case, measures accordance with the Treaty on Collective Security.
26. As part of the strategic activities containment power the nature of the Russian Federation provided the use of precision-guided weapons.
27. The Russian Federation reserves the right to use nuclear weapons in response to use against it and (or) its allies of nuclear and other weapons of mass destruction, as well as in the case of aggression against the Russian Federation with the use of conventional weapons, when under threat the very existence of the state. The decision to use nuclear weapons is taken President of the Russian Federation.
28. Perform facing the Armed Forces, other troops and bodies of tasks organized and implemented in accordance with the Plan of Defence of the Russian Federation, decrees President of the Russian Federation, orders and directives High Commander Armed Forces the Russian Federation and other normative legal acts The Russian Federation and strategic documents planning on defence.
29. The Russian Federation contributing troops to CSTO peacekeeping forces to participate in operations Peacekeeping by the decision of the Collective Security Council CSTO. The Russian Federation contributing troops to the Collective Rapid Reaction Forces of the CSTO, Collective forces quick deployment Central Asian collective security in order to rapid response to military threats against States - members of the Collective Security Treaty Organization and the decisions of other tasks defined CSTO Collective Security Council.
30. To carry out peacekeeping operations under the mandate UN or CIS mandate the Russian Federation provides troops in the manner prescribed by federal legislation and international treaties of the Russian Federation.
31. In order to protect the interests of the Russian Federation and its citizens, the maintenance of international peace and security the formation of the Armed Forces can quickly be used outside the Russian Federation in accordance with generally recognized principles and norms of international law, international treaties of the Russian Federation and federal legislation.
32. The main tasks of the Armed Forces, other troops and authorities in peacetime:
a) the protection of sovereignty, territorial integrity The Russian Federation and the integrity of its territory;
b) strategic (nuclear and non-nuclear) deterrence is including the prevention of armed conflicts;
c) maintaining composition, state of combat and mobilization preparedness and training of the strategic nuclear forces, forces and means to ensure their operation and use, and management systems at a level guaranteeing the infliction unacceptable damage to the aggressor in any situation;
d) timely warning High Commander Armed Forces of the Russian Federation of aerospace attack alert government and military control of troops (forces) of the military dangers and military threats;
e) maintaining the capacity of the Armed Forces and other troops and agencies to advance the deployment of groups of troops (Forces) in potentially dangerous strategic directions and their readiness for combat use;
f) providing aerospace defence critical objects of the Russian Federation and the readiness to repel attacks air and space attack;
g) deployment and maintenance of strategic space area orbital groupings of space devices that support the activities of the Armed Forces;
h) the protection and defence of important government and military objects, objects on the communications and special cargo;
i) the creation of new, modernization and development of existing military facilities of the Armed Forces, other troops and agencies, as well as the selection of infrastructure double purpose for use of troops (forces) for defence purposes;
j) protection of citizens of the Russian Federation outside Russian Federation from armed attacks against them;
k) participation in peacekeeping operations (recovery) international peace and security, taking measures to prevention (elimination) of threats to the peace, the suppression of acts aggression (breach of the peace) on the basis of the Council's decisions UN Security Council or other bodies authorized to take such decisions in accordance with international law;
l) fight piracy, security shipping;
m) to ensure the security of economic activity The Russian Federation in the oceans;
n) the fight against terrorism in the Russian Federation and suppression of international terrorism activities outside its territory;
o) Preparations for the events on the territorial defence and civil defence;
p) participate in the protection of public order, public safety;
q) Participation in emergency and rehabilitation of special purpose;
r) participate in providing state of emergency;
s) software National interests Russian Federation in the Arctic.
33. The main tasks of the Armed Forces, other troops and authorities during the immediate threat of aggression:
a) implementation of a set of additional measures, aimed at reducing the threat of aggression and increasing level of combat and mobilization readiness of the Armed Forces purpose of strategic deployment;
b) maintaining a nuclear deterrent established degree of readiness;
c) the strategic deployment of the Armed Forces;
d) participation in ensuring the martial law regime;
e) implementation of measures for territorial defence, and the performance of the established order of measures to civil defence;
f) the fulfilment of international obligations of the Russian Federation for collective defence, reflection or prevention in accordance with international law an armed attack on another state, refer to The Russian Federation requested.
34. The main tasks of the Armed Forces and other troops and bodies in wartime is a reflection of aggression against the Russian Federation and its allies, defeating troops (forces) of the aggressor, forcing him to stop hostilities on terms that meet the interests of the Russian Federation and its allies.
35. The main tasks of the military organization:
a) bringing the structure, composition and number of components military organization in line with the objectives in time of peace, in during the immediate threat of aggression and war with considering allocating sufficient number financial, material and other resources. Planned the amount and terms of allocation of these resources are reflected in document scheduling long-term socio- Economic Development of the Russian Federation;
b) increase efficiency and Security functioning of the system of state and military governance, information exchange between federal bodies of executive authority, executive authorities of the Russian Federation, other public authorities in solving problems in the field of defence and security;
c) improving systems aerospace Defence of the Russian Federation;
d) improvement of military-economic support military organization based on the rational use of financial, material and other resources;
e) improvement of military planning;
f) Improving territorial defence and Civil Defence of the Russian Federation;
g) improving systems create stock mobilization of resources, including stockpiles of weapons, military and special equipment, as well as logistical tools;
h) improving the functioning of the system maintenance and repair of weapons, military and special equipment;
i) creation integrated structures material technical, social, medical and scientific software in the Armed Forces, other troops and organs, as well as institutions of military education and training;
j) improving systems Information security of the Armed Forces, other troops and bodies;
k) enhancing the prestige of military service, a comprehensive preparation for her citizens of the Russian Federation;
l) to ensure military-political and military-technical collaboration the Russian Federation and foreign States;
m) development mobilization base and security mobilization deployment of the Armed Forces and other troops and organs, as well as improved methods of recruitment and training mobilization Human reserves and mobilization of human resources;
n) Improvement of Radiation, Chemical and biological protection of troops (forces) and the population.
36. The main priorities of the development of the military organization:
a) Improving systems controls military organization and increase its efficiency;
b) providing the necessary degree of staffing, Equipping and formations, military units and units of permanent readiness and the required level of training;
c) improving the quality of training and military education and capacity-military scientific potential.
37. The main objective of development of the Armed Forces and other troops and organs - to bring their structure, composition, size and equipped with modern (prospective) weapons, military and special equipment in accordance with the anticipated military threats, content and the nature of military conflicts, the tasks in peacetime, in during the immediate threat of aggression and war, and also with political, socio-economic, demographic and military-technical conditions and capabilities of the Russian Federation.
38. In the construction and development of the Armed Forces, other troops and the Russian Federation based on the need:
a) improving the composition and structure of the Armed Forces, other forces and agencies to optimize staffing levels the military;
b) ensure the rational relations and connections permanent readiness units and formations and military parts intended for mobilization deployment Armed Forces and other troops and bodies;
c) improve the quality of operational, combat, special and mobilization training;
d) improving cooperation between associations, formations and military units arms and services Armed Forces and other troops and bodies, federal executive bodies, executive bodies subjects Russian Federation bodies local governments and organizations involved in the organization defence;
e) ensure modern weapons, military and special equipment (logistical means) and their qualitative development;
f) integration and coordinated development of systems technical, logistical and other support to the Armed Forces and other troops and bodies;
g) improving the system of military education and education, training, military science;
h) Preparation of highly devoted Fatherland soldiers raising the prestige of military service.
39. Implementation of the main tasks of building and development Armed Forces and other troops and organs is achieved by:
a) formation and consistent implementation of the military policy;
b) an effective military and economic support and adequate funding of the Armed Forces, other troops and bodies;
c) improve the functioning of the defence industrial complex;
d) ensure reliable functioning systems Control of the Armed Forces, other troops and bodies in peacetime, during the immediate threat of aggression and wartime;
e) maintaining the ability of the economy to ensure needs of the Armed Forces, other troops and bodies;
f) maintain the mobilization base in the state, ensures the implementation of the mobilization deployment Armed Forces and other troops and bodies;
g) the development of civil defence constant readiness, capable of performing its functions in peacetime, in during the immediate threat of aggression and war;
h) the formation of territorial troops for the protection and Defence military, government and special facilities, object providing vital functions population operation of transport, communications and communication facilities energy, as well as objects that represent an increased danger to life and health;
i) improving the system of dislocations (home) Armed Forces and other troops and organs, including outside the territory of the Russian Federation, in accordance with international treaties the Russian Federation and federal legislation;
j) create layered-on strategic and operational areas of military infrastructure;
k) advance stockpiling of mobilization resources;
l) effective information security Armed Forces and other troops and bodies;
m) to improve the structure of military educational institutions of higher education, the federal government educational institutions of higher education, in which conducted training of citizens of the Russian Federation military training, and equipping them modern educational material and technical base;
n) increase level social software servicemen, citizens discharged from military service and members their families and civilian personnel of the Armed Forces, other forces and agencies;
o) implement established Federal social legislation guarantees of servicemen, citizens discharged from military service and their families, improve their quality of life;
p) improvement systems recruitment undergoing military service under the contract and on an appeal, with a primary staffing positions privates and sergeants to ensure the combat capability formations and units of the Armed Forces, other troops and bodies undergoing military service under the contract;
q) strengthen the organization, law and military discipline as well as the prevention and suppression of corruption manifestations;
r) improving the pre-conscription training and military patriotic education of citizens;
s) ensuring state and civilian control the activities of federal executive authorities and executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation the field of defence.
40. The mobilization readiness of the Russian Federation provides training to perform in a timely manner mobilization plans. The specified level of mobilization readiness of the Russian Federation depends on the projected military threat, the nature of military conflict and is achieved by carrying out a required volume measures for mobilization training, as well as by equipping the Armed Forces, other troops and the modern armament, maintaining military technical capacity at a sufficient level.
41. The main objective of mobilization training is preparation of the Russian economy, the economy Subjects of the Russian Federation, municipal economy education, training of public authorities, local governments and organizations, training of the Armed Forces, other forces and agencies to ensure the protection of the state from armed attack and needs the state and the needs of the population in wartime.
42. The main tasks of mobilization preparation:
a) Ensuring sustainable public administration in wartime;
b) the establishment of a legal framework governing the use of economic and other measures in the period of mobilization, in the period of martial law in wartime, including the peculiarities of these financial periods credit, tax systems and monetary system;
c) ensuring the needs of the Armed Forces and other troops and bodies, other needs of the state and the needs of the population in wartime;
d) the creation of special units designed when declaring the mobilization for the transmission of the Armed Forces or use for the benefit of the economy of the Russian Federation;
e) the maintenance of the industrial potential of the Russian Federation at a level sufficient to meet needs of the state and the needs of the population in time of war;
f) Provide additional human and material technical resources of the Armed Forces, other troops and bodies, industries to solve problems in a wartime;
g) the organization of restoration work at the facilities, damaged or destroyed as a result of hostilities, including recovery production capacity intended for the production of weapons, military and special technology, as well as a cover on roads;
h) the organization supplying the population with food and non-food goods in limited resources in wartime.
43. The main task of the military-economic support Defence is to create conditions for sustainable development and maintaining the capabilities of the military-economic and military technical capacities of the state to the level required to implementation of military policy and reliable satisfaction the needs of the military organization in peacetime, during the period direct threat of aggression and war.
44. The tasks of military-economic support of defence:
a) the equipment of the Armed Forces, other forces and agencies weapons, military and special equipment on the basis of military and scientific potential of the country, the concentration of its financial and material resources, improve efficiency their use in order to reach a level sufficient to decisions entrusted to the military organization of tasks;
b) timely and full support of the Armed Forces, other forces and agencies with material means necessary plans for implementation of activities (programs) and their construction application operational, Battle, special and mobilization training of troops (forces);
c) the development of the military-industrial complex by coordination of military and economic activities of the State in the interests of defence, integration in certain spheres of production of civil and military sectors of the economy, legal protection of intellectual property military, special and dual purpose;
d) improvement of the military-political and military technical cooperation with foreign states to strengthen confidence-building measures and reduction of global and regional military tensions in the world.
45. The main task of equipping the Armed Forces, other troops and the armaments, military and special equipment is the creation and maintenance of an integrated and interconnected weapons systems in the state corresponding to the objectives and intended use of the Armed Forces, other forces and agencies forms and methods of their use, economic and mobilization capabilities of the Russian Federation.
46. The tasks of equipping the Armed Forces and other troops and of weapons, military and special equipment:
a) complex equipment (re) modern systems and armaments, military and special equipment of the Armed Forces, other forces and agencies, as well as maintain them in a state that provides their combat application;
b) the creation of multifunctional (multi-purpose) funds weapons, military and special equipment using standardized components;
c) the development of forces and means of information warfare;
d) the qualitative improvement of means of information exchange through the use of modern technologies and international standards, as well as a common information space of the Armed Forces, other troops and authorities as part of information space of the Russian Federation;
e) provision functional and organizational technical integrity of weapons systems of the Armed Forces, other forces and agencies;
f) the creation of new types of precision weapons and the means deal with it, air and space defence systems communications, intelligence and control, electronic warfare, complexes Unmanned flying devices robotic shock complexes modern transport aircraft, systems personal protective equipment the military;
g) the creation of basic management information systems and their integration with control systems and weapons complexes of automation controls the strategic, operational and strategic, operational, operational tactical and tactical scale.
47. The goals of equipping the Armed Forces, other troops and the armaments, military and special equipment envisaged in the state program of armaments and other government programs (plans).
48. Provision of the Armed Forces, other forces and agencies material resources, their accumulation and content carried out in the framework of an integrated and coordinated systems of technical and logistic support.
49. The main task of the Armed Forces, other troops and the materiel in peacetime - accumulation echelon arrangement and maintenance of stocks material means providing strategic deployment of the Armed Forces and the conduct of hostilities (based on the timing of transition of the economy, individual sectors and industry organizations to work in conditions of war time) with the physical and geographical conditions of strategic directions and features of the transport system.
50. The main task of the Armed Forces, other troops and materiel of the period direct threat of aggression – fully-supplied troops (forces) material resources to the states and rules of war.
51. The main tasks of the Armed Forces, other troops and the materiel in wartime:
a) the supply of stocks funds from given purpose groups of troops (forces), the order of their deadlines formation and expectancy of reference hostilities;
b) replenishment of losses of weapons, military and special equipment and materials in the course of warfare taking into account the capacity of organizations by industry supply and repair of weapons, military and special equipment.
52. The main task of the military-industrial complex is security his effective functioning as a high-tech multi- sector of the economy, able to meet the needs of Armed Forces and other troops and bodies in the modern armament, military and special equipment and provide strategic presence of the Russian Federation in the world markets high-tech products and services.
53. The objectives of the military-industrial complex include:
a) improvement of the military-industrial complex based on the creation and development of large research and production structures;
b) improvement systems Interstate cooperation in the development, manufacture and repair weapons and military equipment;
c) ensuring technological independence of the Russian Federation in the field of strategic and other models of weapons, military and special equipment in accordance with the state program of armaments;
d) improvement systems guaranteed raw material and ensure the production and operation weapons, military and special equipment at all stages life-cycle, including domestic components products and element base;
e) forming a set of priority technologies ensuring the development and creation of advanced systems and models of weapons, military and special equipment;
f) the preservation of state control over strategic relevance of the military-industrial complex;
g) To enhance innovation and investment, to enable a high-quality scientific and update technical and industrial and technological base;
h) the creation, maintenance and implementation of military and civilian basic and critical technologies for the creation, manufacture and repair in service and advanced weapons, military and special technology, as well as to provide the technological breakthroughs or anticipating scientific and technological advance in order to the development of fundamentally new types of weapons, military and special equipment, having previously unattainable capabilities;
i) improving systems program-target planning the development of the military-industrial complex to improve the efficiency of equipment of the Armed Forces, other forces and agencies weapons, military and special technology, ensure the mobilization readiness of the defence industrial complex;
j) the development and manufacture of advanced systems and models of weapons, military and special equipment, increasing quality and competitiveness of military products purpose, a system of managing the total life cycle of weapons, military and special equipment;
k) improving the mechanism of placing orders for supply of products, works and services for federal needs;
l) implementation provided Federal laws measures economic incentive organizations - performers of the state defence order;
m) improve the organization of the defence industry through the introduction of organizational economic mechanisms to ensure their effective operation and development;
n) improving staffing and capacity intellectual potential the military-industrial complex, providing social protection for workers military-industrial complex;
o) to ensure production and technological readiness organizations of military-industrial complex to develop and production of priority models of weapons, military and special equipment in a given volume and quality required.
54. The Russian Federation carries out military-political and military-technical cooperation with foreign States (hereinafter - the politico-military and military-technical cooperation) and international, including regional, organizations on the basis of foreign policy, economic advisability and in accordance with Federal legislation and international treaties of the Russian Federation. 55. The tasks of military-political cooperation:
a) strengthening international security and strategic stability at the global and regional levels on the basis of the rule of international law, especially the provisions of the UN Charter;
b) the formation and development of allied relations with States - members of the Collective Security Treaty Organization and the states - participants CIS with the Republic of Abkhazia and South Ossetia, friendly and partnerships relations other States;
c) development negotiation process on creation regional security systems with the participation of the Russian Federation;
d) the development of relations with international organizations Prevention conflict situations, Conservation and consolidation of peace in various regions, including those involving Russian troops in peacekeeping operations;
e) the preservation of equal relations with interested States and international organizations to the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction and their means of delivery;
f) the development of dialogue with the States concerned about national approaches to counteract the danger of war and military threats posed by the large-scale using of information and Communication technologies in military and political purposes;
g) the fulfilment of international obligations of the Russian Federation.
56. Basic priorities military and political cooperation:
a) with the Republic of Belarus: coordination of the development of national the armed forces and the use of military infrastructure; development and coordination measures on keeping Union State's defence in accordance with the Military Doctrine of the Union State;
b) with the Republic of Abkhazia and South Ossetia - cooperation in order to ensure the common defence and security;
c) with the states - members of the Collective Security Treaty Organization - consolidation efforts improvement of forces and means of collective Security Treaty Organization in the interests of the collective safety and the common defence;
d) with the states - participants of CIS - software regional and international security, the implementation of peacekeeping;
e) with the states - members of the SCO - to coordinate efforts the interests of countering the new military dangers and military threats to the joint space and the creation of the necessary legal and regulatory framework;
f) UN, other international, including regional, organizations - the involvement of Armed Forces and other troops and officials in leadership peacekeeping operations in the planning and implementation of training activities keeping (Restoration) of the world, as well as participate in the development, coordination and implementation of international agreements in the field of control Arms and strengthening international security, expansion participation units and soldiers Armed Forces and other troops and organs in operations maintenance (restoration) of the world.
57. The tasks of military-technical cooperation are defined President of the Russian Federation in accordance with federal legislation.
58. Basic directions Military-Technical cooperation formulated in the annual President's Message Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation.
* * *
The provisions of the Military Doctrine can be specified with the changing nature of military threats and military threats, challenges in the field of defence and security, as well as conditions Development of the Russian Federation.