Russia has resumed regular flights with the following countries:
- The UK, Turkey and Tanzania, effective July 24, 2020;
- Switzerland, effective August 15, 2020;
- Egypt, Maldives and United Arab Emirates, effective September 2, 2020;
- Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, effective September 21, 2020;
- Republic of Korea, effective September 27, 2020.
The citizens and permanent residents (must hold a document proving permanent residence status) of these countries are required to take direct flights from these countries to Russia and hold valid Russian visa (the latter is waived for citizens of the countries that have a non-visa travel agreement with Russia).